So we are the Goodmans. Just the three of us!! BUT SOON to be the four of us! Our first and only is going to be a big brother to another baby boy!! We feel truly blessed and are extremely excited!
I guess I should go back and give up-dates on our little family...(that's growing). First of all there is my amazing husband John. We have been married for 3 wonderful years. The time with my husband just gets better and better! He is and extremely good Dad and Husband, and works extremely hard to provides so well for us! And on top of all that he is my best friend!
Then their is Our sweet, handsome little man, Braxton. He is 1& 1/2. He'll be 2 July 6th! He is the most vivacious, smart little boy! He is a chatter box just like his mom, and he's surprising us everyday by pronouncing a new word clearly and without any coopsing or practice or talking in a full sentence! But hey what can you expect from the son of the most long winded girl in her family!! ;)
Last but certainly not least is our brand new- Bun in the oven- addition to our family! It is another little boy! John is going to have a whole clan full of boys to turn into mechanics and motor sports lovers! Hopefully I can sqeeze manners and compation in there somewhere! We haven't come to any name conclusions yet but I'm hoping the right one will come to us soon! (cross your fingers) He will be arriving to make his grand entrance into this great world at the end of July! He is an active little guy so far and loves to move, kick, hit, and do circles in his mommy's tummy! I guess he may think it's funny to make his mommy get up a million and one times at night just so he can get a little more leg room (I swear I use the bathroom like 5 times during the night) This pregnancy has been just as good as the last one! Let's hope the Labor will be too!!
Oh yeah, and then there's me- Maren. I am a happy and content Wife and mother of one and a half! I absolutely love being a home mom! their is such a pride and comfort in knowing I am there for my children to raise and protect them! Plus I get to play with them more than John does, but don't tell him that! He thinks I slave all day! Which I do but the babies are my greatest challenge and greatest joy of everyday! I'm not much on talking about myself soo....
And That's our intro in a nut shell. We are living in a home we bought 2yrs ago in Orem, UT. It's been one project after the other because of the age of the home (50yrs old), But we love making it into exactly what we want. We feel we are bringing beauty and comfort back into this little home!





4 comments:
Hurray for you starting a blog! I look forward to pictures!
Hang on! I found some pictures! Cute! Is that Teresa after giving birth?!! If so, not fair!! She looks great!!! Also, be a sweetie and take off your word verification under settings, then comments, so I don't have to type that in every time!!! Thanks!
Your blog looks AWESOME. How'd you find such a cute background. Now I have to start searching for a better one. I am sick to death of the dots
Post a Comment