Our Easter Sunday was filled with family and eggs....lots and lots of eggs. Of course we had to color eggs. No Easter is complete with out coloring eggs. The kids had a blast doing it, and even us adults joined in to the fun. We probably had more fun, but secretly didn't want the kids to know! Next we had an Easter egg hunt at our house for all my Nieces and nephews. It was pouring rain outside so we could go to the canyon like we planned. We choose to hide them high and low, which was so fun for the kids, but when the hunt was over we couldn't find two of them. John had forgotten where he hide them. Later when we were on our way to the Goodman Easter gathering, Braxton held on to his basket full of goodies like someone was going to come and take it. We pulled into a parking lot and this is the Video we got of him.
We also had a great dinner with the whole Goodman clan and a fun hunt and Gramma and papa's house. It was a great Easter. I definitely reflected back on the day with a grateful heart for my savior. With him I know that all I have now would be just a waste.
Lake Tahoe Day
10 years ago





2 comments:
So every time I look at your blog your play list covers up what you have written. I don't know if it is like that for everyone or just me but Yeah you will have to let me know if I am doing something wrong.
Alright, enough of the facebook! You've dropped your blog for that new mistress, and it's very distressing! I need more blogging from you! You never even comment on mine anymore.:( Poor Kiersa will forget you soon.
Post a Comment