We unfortunately will not be moving to Oregon. Life changes so rapidly, and we know that this is the right direction for our family. We very prayerfully decided this and feel very strongly we have made the right decision. We continually pray John will find a good job that will support our family. He will be going back to school starting in the fall to finish his bachelors degree in Business. We really want to take this opportunity to work towards his dream of opening his own business. Sadly we will be selling our home. Our house will be on the market in about a week or so. We plan on listing it for $195-$200k. If anyone has any interest I have pictures on hand and will be more than willing to tour you thru the home as well.
We also want to express to everyone that pitched in and helped with the kitchen remodel~Thank You from the bottom of our heart for your love and support. Your service, time, and talents that you shared with us to make this project happen is more appreciated than you'll ever know. We love you all so much and are grateful for the blessing that each and everyone of you are in our life.





8 comments:
YOur kitchen is beautiful I love it. How come you guys are going to be selling your home?
WoW! The kitchen looks absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!! I'm sure you will love using it. :)
It looks amazing guys! I want a real tour asap. Way to go!
Your kitchen is awesome. We will have to come see it when it is finished all the way. David went on about your faucet for a while after we left last time, I will have to look at it better next time we are there.
Hey this is the Gurr's. We got you address from John's mom. You kitchen looks amazing.
We were sorry that we didn't get to see you Maren but your boys are so cute. We will defiantly call you when we go to Utah again.
love it!!!
wow wow and wow. That is all I can say.. Wow! Incredible. Good job.
i think its about time you start blogging again!
Post a Comment