
For the last 3yrs we have been Leasing our Mazda CX-7. I feel I was so spoiled to have gotten a car brand new, and to have it for the perfect amount of time. I dubbed it our little Blue Berry the first week we got it, and it stuck. It truly has been absolutely perfect for us and our growing family, but seeing as our family is growing, I have been feeling the need for more space.
Our perfect little Blue Berry was sure to see it's end with us, and our newly dubbed Black Beauty came to us with a very unique story...
A few months before our Mazda was due to be turned, I felt a great concern of what kind of car we needed and could afford. I knew we needed to get something a little bigger than what we currently had, but all large options were quiet pricey and out of reach for us.
One day, out of the blue, a fellow Co-worker informed john of an buddy of his who was looking to sell his Toyota Sequoia for what he owed on it. His situation was leading him to need to get out from under it rather quickly. You see his wife has terminal cancer and they needed the money to help her receive treatment. When John told me of this car and how little he was asking for it I was sure it was too good to be true. I felt that maybe not all the truth was being told here, since salesmen are known for doing that. I was very much mistake because it was everything I wanted and more! Had all the bells a whistles! Needless to say I was sold the minute I climbed into the car.
The next day I made all the arrangements with the bank, and we all met together to sign papers. When I saw his beautiful wife she was pale in the face, and wearing a long wig and mask. It was so hard not to notice the sadness in her two teenage kids eyes as they clung to their mom's side, and her husband was so sweet and soft toward her. It was the hardest business transaction I have ever made. Conversation during the process was very scares with such a gloomy situation louring over our heads. But they were so kind, and I truly know that this was a blessing for both parties~





No comments:
Post a Comment