Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Adventures at Thanksgiving Point: The Gardens

Through the month of August Thanksgiving point had a Tuesday special, get in for $2, for three of the main attractions: The Museum, Petting Zoo, and Discovery kids Garden. Meghan and I decided to take advantage of this fun offer. Every Tuesday we decided to go to a new place. We began the first Tuesday with the Kids Garden.

It was a Beautiful day for a walk through the garden. The kids could run and explore all the neat things that the garden had offer. I had my niece Whitnee with us. She was a great help, but by the end she wasn't feeling good, so I ended up pushing her in the stroller, which wasn't easy. We were only suppose to go through the kids garden but the gate to the larger garden ended up being open. I had only been in the large garden for a concert so I was curious to explore. It was super large so we didn't make it to the parts I was really wanting to see, but it was sooo beautiful. (My camera died right at the beginning of the gardens so I only got a few pictures)





1 comment:

The Not-a-hoes said...

wow I cant believe how fat I am in these pictures!