Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Psychiatric HotLine~For those of you who need it!~JK

I know some of you may be thinking what the H......has she finally lost it!~ Well probably......, But just call this number 650-388-1117 then come back and comment!~ And don't worry it's not a sales pitch or anything like that. JUST CALL IT!~

P.S. Thanks Cindi!~

5 comments:

hannah said...

thanks for your comment, maren! you're sweet! and your little boys are SO darling! your baby is getting so big!! hey, don't forget to give me your email b/c i'm going private soon. thanks! :)

~Meg~ said...

Mae,

You are too funny! I really thought you had lost it. I miss you tonz! Check out my blog (it's private so I'll need your e-mail address). I really want to hang out before the holidays get too busy...let me know when you and John are free we can do a simple dinner at home and a redbox or something.

xoxoxo
~meg

Cindi said...

Ya, it was pretty funny, huh?! :D

Teresa Jolley said...

I saw this on Cindi's and called it. Did you call it cuz you sure need it. LOL :) Kidding sis. Love you.

The Not-a-hoes said...

okay so im waiting for pics of justins wedding and all the stuff you guys were doing this week!
hope it was an awesome weekend!
love you!