I love doing tags that don't require alot of writting. I know I'm not the most articulate person, and I ramble on alot so these tags are less likely to get me in trouble with those who read my blog and dye everytime they see an error in my writting(you know who you are) LOL Just kidding~! Anyway, this tag comes from Nicole, and I'm excited to do it. So here it goes. P.S. she only did two pictures but I'm throwing two more.
Meggan is going to kill me~ This is a picture from my best friends wedding, with her sister and one of her bridesmaids, Lori. I can't believe I still have these!
- Now fourth folder, and fourth picture.
This is our Wedding day(obviously) as we dance our first Dance! My father took this picture, and it has become on of my favorite of any of our wedding photos.

- Sixth folder, and the sixth picture.
This is my Cute little niece Talea. I believe this was taken at the Timp. Temple
Finally the eighth folder, and eighth picture.
My babyshower for Braxton~ That was the most amaxing babyshower! Thanks Meggan

So I guess I get to tag people now~ Don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't do it! Teresa, Cindi, Tiana, Meghan, Amy, Annie, Tasha





5 comments:
Okay you little snickerdoodle. I know who you're talking about!!! I don't die, I just laugh, or scratch my head, at how you end up hearing a word the way you do. Hey, I'd want someone to correct my stuff since it's going to be a journal (and thankfully Hyrum tells me stuff I need to fix), so I figure you may want the same, since it will be your family journal and all. You're my little sister! What else am I supposed to do when you're such a good girl and great friend!
Anyway, cute pictures. I love that Talea is one of them. That's a picture that Nial took, so I'm trying to remember when it was taken. Was it Tana's wedding? I think so.
Funny... I was just thinking "I wonder what's up with Maren? She hasn't posted anything in a while." Then ta-da... you did! :D I hope you're doing well!
i love doing tags like this! but all the pictures on this stupid mac are blurred into one folder :(
As far as Tiana's comment, your journal has to have mistakes because that is how you and I are. So leave the mistakes. I do it too. Also, when I redid my blog, I had to redo all the addresses and somehow I forgot to put yours on so I always look for who posted and I never saw this tag so I got mad at Tiana for not tagging me. So now I already did it. Love the pictures but I love you more.
Mae-
Your pics are super cute. And I really am glad that you still have those pictures. I of course don't...but I think they ought to be around for something sometime somewhere. Hmm....
Anyway. You should check out my blog there is a pic of my bling...since I didn't get to see you on Turkey Day. (Hope it was a great one for you and your fam.)
Love ya!
Engh to Be!!!
Post a Comment