Well John and I have taken the opportunity to go work for a while for my Older Brother Hyrum in Myrtle Point, OR. He has asked John to come and work on his big 100yr old house that he is re-doing from the the ground up. John will most likely be working on all the electrical, but also will help out with the rest of the finishing work. I know this is a great opportunity for us and I hope we get to spend plenty of quality time together. We will be driving the 15hr drive on New Years day, So Happy New Years to all. I know are New Year is already starting off great. Stay tuned for all our Oregon adventures, since I know there will be plenty. SEE You in Oregon!
4 comments:
i still say it is time for you to come home!!
We miss you guys but hope all is going well. You have such a wonderful little family. I was thinking this while reading all your new posts.
I second Meghan's motion. Get your butt back home where you belong.
Home is where your family is right? Your husband and kids. So make it where you want it, is my opinion. If it's in Utah, Oregon, or New Zealand. It's fun to have you in Oregon though!
Post a Comment