Just a quick up-date on my pregnancy progress! I am scheduled, on the 22nd of July, for and induction, so if he doesn't come before then just plan on us being in the hospital that day! He is as strong and healthy as can be, despite all the sickness and trauma I've sustained! I have to give a talk in sacrament on Sunday and teach my YM class so lets hope he doesn't decide he wants to come before I can do all that, otherwise they'll just ask me to speak when he gets blessed! :) At my doctors apt. today I am dialated to a 1 1/2 and I am still 75% effaced. I was also informed that my group B strep test was + so I'll have to be on antibiotics for 4hrs prior to giving birth! So he'll be here soon, either on his own or planned!
Lake Tahoe Day
10 years ago





3 comments:
you look like you have a watermelon shoved up your shirt! but we will be there whenever he comes out! Ill start massaging you whenever you think your ready :)
I can't believe it's time to count down the days. Less then two weeks sister. I am so happy for you and I'll be ever more proud for you when you have your little jaiden. Love you guys!
Welcome to the group b strep club! I had it with all my kids, but didn't get enough antibiotics with Kiersa (she couldn't wait to arrive), which is why she had that nasty IV the whole 2 days. You will have a 48 hour stay after the baby arrives, so pack stuff to keep entertained! Good luck! I wish I could help like you helped me! You look really great!
Post a Comment