Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The many faces of Maren during Jaidens Labor & Delivery

I was looking through all my pictures and noticed that a lot of pictures were taken of me when I didn't know so I have ton of pics with me making weird faces! They range from silly to painful. Here they are!



Hey how did those get in there? Guess i wasn't the only one making faces.

2 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

I'm so proud of you for posting your unbeautified pictures. Sometimes I feel like the only person who ever posts nasty pictures or messy houses, but it shows how life really is and how the person really looks sometimes, so why not? I was a scum on my birthday, but hey, I look that way most of the time, so might as well show my true self, right? I love seeing your funny pictures! You're still adorable!

Teresa Jolley said...

How'd all those funny pictures get taken??? Mmmm, I wonder. Your so cute May, love you.