I have no news right now to post other than my nerves that have taken a dive into my stomach because our second little boy will be here in 4 days, and it is most definitely like that old saying "Ready or not, Here He comes." I am still very happy about the decision I made to get induced, but I have every emotion under the sun to go along with it. It doesn't help that the waiting game has just been up to a more unbearable level. The Hospital will be calling us anytime between Monday afternoon to Tuesday morning to tell us when to come in. They have to make sure they have the room available, and if suddenly there room fills with women who are in labor than I get to wait some more! Anyway, Join our excitement by keeping track with our Countdown to July 22, 2008. WISH US LUCK!
MySpace Countdown
Lake Tahoe Day
10 years ago





2 comments:
My birthday is the 20th, so your baby will be close to my birthday!
Ahhhhhh, I'm so excited!!! I can't wait. Such a cute countdown.
Post a Comment