Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Braxton~

My first little baby boy turned 2yrs old on July 6th. We are sort of poor at the moment with baby coming and bills and all, so we decided that we would not have a big anything and just get him two presents. Well his aunt Teresa wouldn't stand for that, so she quickly put together a small get-together that combined the 4th with all of whoever could make it to a small celebration of Braxton's 2nd birthday. I loved her for that, because she loves my son soo so much! I baked cupcakes for everyone and Nana and Steve provided the food!! Thank you so much to Rueben for the awesome motorcycle and letters. Braxton loves them. Thank You Nana and Steve for the food and the awesome little presents you gave Braxton. Especially his shoes, he wears them none stop everywhere. And Aunt Teresa, Thank you Especially for putting things together and for the guitar, it's a noise maker and a half and he loves it!! Thank you from Braxton to everyone who loves him and cares!!!!! Happy Birthday Baby boy

6 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

im so bummed we missed this! we would have been there if it werent for work!

Teresa Jolley said...

I do love him so so much, don't tell but he has to be my favorite nephew. I just love him so much.

Tiana Johnson said...

Happy birthday Braxton! Sorry I didn't get the time to view the slideshow, I have a ton to catch up on. Slideshows seem to take too long for me to sit through when I have so many people to check blogs on and then write my own. I've got to pare down my friends that I check blogs on, but who do I leave out? Hmmm. Anyway, I bet it was fun.

The Not-a-hoes said...

the guinea pigs would freak me out just as bad! but david may like one. he REALLY wanted my friends but she ended up giving it to a little girl whose died lol. poor little guys dont seem to last too long. but i will for sure let you know! thanks!

The Marcons said...

Happy Birthday Braxton! One more week till baby 2! Can't hardly wait!

Teresa Jolley said...

One of our guinea pigs already died. They really don't last long.