Monday, June 9, 2008

~Brian Reagan Monday~ Emergency Room Part I

Okay my older Brother has got me hooked on this awesome comedian, Brian Reagan. So I have decided to put an awesome clip up of one of his funny comic clips each Monday. Just something that will hopefully relax you and get you to laugh at the start of your busy week. (sorry if you've already seen this one (Hyrum & Tiana) it's still funny to watch


~Stay Blogged in to see the Conclusion Of The Emergency Room Part II next Monday!~

1 comment:

The Marcons said...

Thanks Maren! I love love love Brian Reagan. I have 2 of his cd's and we listen to him at work all the time. Do you know he's coming to concert at Thanksgiving Point? My boss goes every time and says he's great!

PS-I'm sooo sad you and Johnny can't come to the family camp out. :(