Braxton and I went to pick up John from work one day last week. While we were there one of John's buddies, Parker (His wife is due a week after I am, and she also works at Legacy with John) came to meet up with his wife. He was talking with John and mentioned that he came here on his Motorcycle. Of course John just had to ogle over it, but the funniest part was that the minute we walked over to it, and Braxton caught a glimpse of it, he immediately climbed on to it and sat on the seat like he was a natural! It was really hard to get him off it when it was time to go.


2 comments:
That's adorable. That looks fun. When John gets one, I get the second ride.
Hey Maren- So fun to see your family updates. I am adding you to my friends list. Hope that's OK
Post a Comment