I haven't posted anything new since Monday because it has been a rough week. Both Braxton and I are sick and just keep getting worse! I lost my voice on Sunday (which some people were happy about) and haven't recovered it yet. Braxton has a nasty cough like me and it keeps getting worse, and he sounds a bit horse. But I managed to get some cute pics of him through out this week so here they are.
Some of the pics are from this weekend when Teresa stayed the night here. Braxton and Starlett play really well together!
Lake Tahoe Day
10 years ago








3 comments:
Very sweet! Sorry you're sick! Kiersa just started a runny nose, so I'm sure it will hit the rest of us soon.
Why did you put those hot pictures of me on there? I don't want everyone to be jeolous of how hot I really am.
Hey Maren!! This is Lori... Your blog is sooo cute. Congrats on the baby boy brewing. It has been forever since I have seen you. Check out our blog for pictures of my little girl. Also, are you still doing vinyl lettering? Our blog is lorinsteve.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment