Saturday, August 2, 2008

Braxton's weekend with Aunt Resa!~

Braxton absolutely loves his Aunt Teresa or as he calls her Aunt Ress or Resa. It amazes me that every time she is here he learns new words and tries on new clothes. This is what He learned and wore when she was here last!~ see what I talking about.



And he can't avoid wrestling with his cousin starlett

>

Love YOU SOO much Aunt Resa!~

3 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

oh, what would that be like, to live close to family?

Teresa Jolley said...

He is so adorable. Those video's are priceless. He really is lucky to have such a wonderful Aunt. :)

Tara said...

Hello Goodman family
Congrat's on your new little addition! Maren, your blog is very cute! I hope you don't mind, your hubby gave me your address. This is Tara, Jared's wife, from Legacy. Anyway's.... Congrat's let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Tara