Monday, August 18, 2008

Brian Reagan~Monday! Live in Concert

John & I got to see Brian Reagan live last thursday at the Thanksgiving Point waterfalls ampitheater!~ The ampitheater is all grass so most people were on blankets, but they allowed you to bring beach chairs as long as they were no more than 6inchs off the ground! We were lucky enough to barrow Tasha & Jordan's (john's cousin and her husband) chairs! Thank you so much to those two for watching braxton. He hasn't stopped asked to go back! He asks us "sasha & jordan, house" now! He had tons of fun. Anyway, The opening act was really funny. I can only remember his first name, which is Kermitt. Yes as in Kermit the frog. He is Hawaiian so I know that his last name was Hawaiian. The first five minutes of his act was all about his names and was extremely entertaining! Once they got Brian on the crowd went crazy. I guess He has been coming to Utah for several yrs now and is really popular here. All of the jokes except for maybe one or two were all new, and he was soo soo funny! We were not allowed any camera of any kind so I got some videos with my phone! I hope you can hear what he is saying! My favorite one was when he is talking about the No-nonsense judge as apossed to a nonsense judge! I was laughing so hard it hurt!




1 comment:

The Not-a-hoes said...

my jr prom was there! well it was lit up but wasnt the main attraction, there was music playing and we could walk around the ampitheatre. it was pretty cool i love that place! i worked there once to set up weddings and serve food and stuff but i got hired on in the fall so there werent too many so they let me work in the deli and soda fountain. it was awesome! i dont like stand up comedy but it looks like you had fun!!