Jaiden has been with us now for three weeks and has settled right in! His big brother loves to hold him every chance he gets. Braxton likes to be so involved with everything, even feeding him, which can get crowded since I nurse and it becomes a joggling act with both of then on my lap or in my arms. Braxton loves to give Jaiden his binki then take it away just so he can put it back in his mouth. I guess it's interesting to him to see Jaiden suck on it! Anyway, Jaiden is a great little eater. He is a regular every 3hrs eater, which is wonderful for him and my milk production, just not so great for my sleep, or lack there of! He loves to be bundled up so I am constently swaddling him, but he also likes the occasional stretch out on the floor on his back or tummy. He is very alert when he is awake. It's so much fun to just watch his eyes scan the room. He'll follow mine or John's voice with his head no matter where we are in the room. He has done that since day 1. He has the most adorable coooh, and I have caught him smiling a few times at the angels that love to play with him, when I'm trying to get his attention. :) So he has been an amazing addition to our family, and I hope that everything continues to go smoothly. Love You Jaiden
P.S. Thank you to all who helped me through out these last few weeks! Love you guys, it meant so much!!
>
Lake Tahoe Day
10 years ago









3 comments:
It's amazing how fast they change! That was a fast 3 weeks. I can't believe I'm already 3 months along! I'm 1/3 of the way done and I feel like it was just yesterday that I found out. It's so precious when they're so little like Jaiden because you blink you're eyes and they're already 6 months old and you wonder where the time went and why don't they sleep anymore and give you those moments of breaks.
They are just so darn cute!
A hold buddy.... he is such a precious baby. I just want to be at your house every day so I can watch every new thing he does. Ok, that was a few too many pics of John with his shirt off. Just kidding those pics were adorable with them sleeping together.
Post a Comment