
Since we've been here in Oregon Jaiden has taken in so much from his cousins. Talea (who is holding him in the picture) loves to hold him anytime she can, and can make him laugh really easily.
His other cousin Kiersa, who is only 5mths older than him, talks, crawls, and does all those things typical to her age, but what is really impressed me is all the things she has taught Jaiden.
She is so happy when she can play with Jaiden and roll of over him. Literally!!~ I think Tiana is going to have her hands full.
Jaiden has now learn to sit up, grab and chew on his toys, actively engages in playing with who ever is talking to him, smiles, laughs, rolls front to back and back to front actively, but most impressive of all he is starting to sound out consonants. 'Da'da, Ma'ma', Ba'ba, and so forth. It is way cute and so much fun to here him do it! I have only got him on video saying 'Da'da', but he is very much trying to say all of them. He is growing like a weed and so smart. Both my boys are so smart, and I could be prouder!~
Also here's a video I was needing to post from last year when Jaiden Started rolling from his back to his stomach. He's is doing that constently now and is startint to army crawl as well!





2 comments:
You have such super cute kids, Maren! :D How could they be any different with the parents they have?! Good genes!
Yeah, I'll give Kiersa all the credit of having natural teacher tendencies. Ha ha. He is talking a lot though!
Post a Comment