Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Family Working Together

Being in Oregon has given our little family the blessing of being together all the time. This is something we didn't get much in Utah due to the demand of John's jobs. Since John works literally a staircase and doorway away I join him when I can with the kids to help assist him however I can. Braxton loves trying to copy John by pounding the hammer on the ground or playing with the screw gun. He loves being Dad's littl tag along










The House is finally starting to come together. Almost all the electrical work is done. Plumbing is going in this week, and hopefully siding with all the venting systems going in soon. I am so happy to be here and see the transformation from when it was a dusty rotting house to now down to the bare bone, and hopefully to the final restored beauty. Hyrum and Tiana have great vision for what this house will look like when it comes all together.

No comments: