Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Family Announcement

We are excited to announce that after a lot of prayers and emotional deliberating, John and I have decide to take the opportunity and move our little family to Myrtle Point Oregon. John will be taking a job as a kitchen designer for my older brother Hyrum's Cabinet Business. We are going to rent out our house in Orem. So if anyone is looking for a place, we have one available. I am putting it out there now for any of our friends that are close and would like to help us. We will be home the first week in march. We are going to be ripping our old kitchen out and putting in a brand new one. We are also temporarily going to be moving our belongings into a storage unit for a few months until we can afford to come move it all to Oregon. If any of our friends and loved ones would like to volunteer some of there time we would absolutely appreciate it.

This is the start of a new, wonderful, and exciting new chapter in our lives. We welcome any of our family and friends that would like to come visit us. The Oregon coast is so amazing and beautiful, and so worth coming to visit. We would have a place for you to stay and would love to show you around. Wish us Luck!!!

8 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

Wow I can't believe that you guys are moving to Oregon! What a beautiful place. Let us know if we can help with anything. Hope everything goes well.

The Not-a-hoes said...

Im sure David would be able to come help with the house stuff, I can watch! :)
Oh and since your redoing your kitchen...I would like to call dibs on your dish washer thingy!!!

dcandmc said...

I saw it comming. Derek and I just want to burst into tears. We will miss having you so close. However we are excited for you and this new adventure. I hope all works out for you guys. This now will give us an excuse to check out Oregon (How else will Maysi get to know her future husband?)We hope to see you at the beginning of March though.

Annie said...

We will miss having you guys around! But I am excited for you and the new change in your life! I bet it is absolutely gorgeous there. You will have some great adventures as a family. We wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!! I know that pictures do not do it justice. I have already found cheap flights for papa and I. Will miss the boys, Jaiden is already changed so much from just Christmas. Dad and I have the cutest grandkids in the world!!! Derek and Mandy will have to bring Maysi around more for me to survive.I hope Brittani, Ryan & Weston can put up with all the extra time on them when we come to town. We love you guys and hope all dreams come true. Yes Family is where your husband/wife and kids are. But sure is nice to have a few extra's. Glad you're with family.

Teresa Jolley said...

:( That is how I feel.

Tiana Johnson said...

be prepared...oregon is far enough away that most people don't or can't make the trip for visits

hannah said...

How exciting! Best of luck to you and your family! :)