
I am so proud to announce that my niece Paisli Taya Johnson a.k.a Tayli was born Feb. 12, 2009. I was so privileged to be apart of this event. I got to go to the hospital with Hyatt and Talea while John stayed home with Braxton, Kiersa, and Jaiden.
Tiana went in 8:30pm dilated to 4cm, at 11pm she was a 7cm and her water was almost ready to break, but they wanted to have the antibiotics in her for at least 4hrs before she gave birth so they waited to check her until 1am for fear of rupturing her water. I rubbed her feet even though they were numb to help comfort and to help encourage good blood flow to prevent to much numbness. They broke her water at 1am and we ended up sitting and waiting for another 2hrs with steady dilation until she suddenly started to feel her contractions, then an immense amount of pressure. 3:17am Paisli Taya was born. It only took 3 good pushes and she was here.

It was so exciting to be apart of and watch that sweet little life be welcomed into this big world. The baby was so beautiful, and despite what people think newborns look like, I think she look perfect. Thank you so much Tiana and Hyrum for letting me be apart of this amazing event in your life. I was so so happy and felt so special to be there for you two!! Love you Tayli!







3 comments:
thank you so much for your help! you were wonderful.
She is soooooooo cute! and it's a girl again.(what's that all about?) How was it to be on the other end of the delivery. I do not think that there is anythings more special or beautiful than life. I miss you a lot but am happy that you could be there for your bro and sis.
I have never experienced a birth from either point of view so I am sooo nervous!! especially after reading tianas horror stories lol.
they are good information so at least i am not in complete shock and I have used her advice for a few things....
but im still scared!!
aaaahhh
Post a Comment