Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Braxton loves next door neighbors!


Braxton has made best friends with the three boys next door! The Wiley's have two twin boys and a little boy name Cayden that is 3wks older than Braxton. They play so good together and anytime Braxton goes outside all he does is stand at the fence at yell for the boys to come outside so he can play.



But we all know the real reason he loves going over there. Cuz they have cool toys that we don't. Especially the power wheel 4wheelers. He doesn't get off them the minute he gets over there!!!!

4 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

I'm impressed. I know what you've been doing today. Gorgeoud new background and how did you not only get one song on there, but 5 songs??? You'll have to help me sometime. I love it. Your doing great!!Love you lots!!

Grannie G said...

Great blog, John and Maren! Loved your pictures. Hope next time you will show some pictures of your Temple marriage. Good luck with the name finding. I vote for Brandon or Benjamin. Of course I got to make my choices many years ago. So good luck to you and your new baby. Love, Grannie Annie

Nicole Fryer said...

Very cute blog. Glad to see you guys are doing well.

The Marcons said...

Cute blog! I'm glad you finally started one. Can't get enough of that sweet little boy of yours. We're super excited for number 2!