Friday, May 30, 2008

Our First Front Yard Project ~COMPLETE~!


We are finally done with our first project in the front yard. I'm very proud of it because I'm not much of a gardner and I didn't do to bad on picking out the plants for the flower bed. 1 project done 3 more to go!

Here is the finished Product!




5 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

Your yard looks great! Good job!

Teresa Jolley said...

I'm proud of you lil sis, your becoming susie homemaker. More then I can say for myself. I looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it. I love your peanut butter song by the way. It's crazy, where did you get that?

Amy said...

How pretty! Way to go!

The Marcons said...

Looks awesome guys! Way too go!

Tiana Johnson said...

Wow! The flower bed looks awesome! I have to say, though, that some gorgeous flowering plants creeping all over the brick would just finish it off! (passion flower or honeysuckle are evergreen...passion flower looks incredible and honeysuckle smells divine.)