
Last night Braxton found his baseball bat that he had never shown interest in previously. He started to swing very vigorously at our walls, which did not make us very happy...so john and I went on a hunt for his ball only to find that it was outside in pieces due to our dog lucky using it as a chew toy. Needless to say that didn't make us very happy either. So John, being the bigger kid of the two of us, decides to get a baby hanging toy and dangle it infront of Braxton to let him swing at it! Braxton was actually pretty good for a 22mth old. He has a good arm and a very vigorous swing, and his throw isn't bad either. Who knows, maybe he'll love baseball someday...at least I know what I'm getting him for his birthday!





1 comment:
Actually I didn't take pics either but I know I can always count on Steve so whenever I think about a picture I want and we were with mom, then I just ask Steve and he usually sends me 2o instead of one
:)
Post a Comment