So this Past Friday night I was so sick of being in our house,(it happens when your a home mom.) SO SICK in fact that I took in out on my husband the minute he got home. I know, I know, bad wife! I got a little heated and went for a drive which calmed me down! When I finally made my way home I called John and told him to get in the car cuz there was no way I was going back into that house till I was ready! I swear I have Spring fever or maybe by Friday I feel I'm disappearing from the world so I want to rejoin it. Either way we decide to take Braxton to the Park and tell him use up the rest of his energy(or so we thought). It kind of back fired and we ended up being the ones run down. We finally got him back to the car after many rounds of chase Braxton Off the soccer fields which were right in the middle of some pretty intense games, by telling him we were going to get a ball! Needless to say I didn't want to lie to him so we head to Maceys to get milk (which we desperately needed) and possibly find a Ball. At Maceys we headed toward to Deli section and decide it would be enjoyable to get ice cream cones. Braxton had maybe shared on in the past with us but never was trust worthy enough to hold on to his own. Well, tonight was the night we tried him out. He coveited that Ice Cream cone, and if I even tried to take it just to get a hold of all the ice cream not making it into his mouth he threw a royal fit. I KNOW he got his passion for Ice Cream from me.






Next we headed for the milk, but found ourselfs still wondering the store just looking. And while John took a bathroom break, Braxton and I came apon the toys. Balls, to exact! Braxton zoned in on them immediately and had to try every single one out! He even got a hold of a bat a started to furiesly swing at the balls. He also found sun glasses(one of his favorite things to try on) so combined the bat swinging with a little boy in sun glasses to big for his face,.. makes for a very cute and funny picture!


It was the perfect unplanned family night together, and it got me right back to being my old happy self(now that I got time away from the house)!
4 comments:
You failed to mention that you didn't even get him the ball.... you big meanie. :)
What happened to your beach layout. That was SOOOOO cool.
What a cutie! You mean wife!!! I'm just kidding. We all need a break now and then.
By the way, when I had all of Rachel's kids, that's how I felt almost every day, but I couldn't just get in the car and drive because Hyrum was at work, so I'd go out on the trampoline and cry about how overwhelmed I felt and how naughty they all were. I decided then I don't have the patience to mother 5 children.
Post a Comment