Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Goodman Memorial Day Goodman Games~

It has been tradition every year for the Goodmans to have a family gathering on Memorial Day. Usually it takes place at a park. They barbecue and catch up, and after all the talking and eating is done a very competitive game of water-balloon volleyball and sometimes baseball or some other sport takes place! This year however the weather did not permit so the lunch took place at Grandma & Grandpa Goodman's house.

The Goodmans could not let the weather keep them from playing a few competitive rounds of Volleyball (no water-balloons unfortunately) and Dodge ball either. They were able to get into a local stake center thanks John's Uncle. The volleyball games was very intense and a blast all at the same time, and the dodge ball game was joined in by my family..Teresa and David! It was a blast! Thank you Goodman Family for keeping up with the tradition despite the bad weather!

Sorry about the bluriness...It's hard to get good action shots~

1 comment:

Teresa Jolley said...

Such a cute video, but I'm embarassed and ashamed that I wore those pants out in public. I wish someone would have told me how large my thighs look BEFORE I left my house, oh well. Who am I trying to impress anyway. My husband wasn't there. Good job on your blog lil sis. I'm proud of you!!