Friday, September 19, 2008

~Braxton's going to WORK~

Today John came home for a second to grab so food before he had to rush back to work! He was he and gone in a matter of minutes, and when Braxton walked in from playing in the back yard only to see daddy walking out the front door going back to work he was determined that he had to do the same~! WATCH (Sorry this is with my phone camera so it not crystal clear. It was the first close thing I could grab before he headed out the door)

And when I couldn't persuade him that he should go to work in the back yard he persisted to tell me....

8 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

Im sure it was very cute but with your new layout the playlist is hidden and i cant pause the music to hear braxton!

Amanda said...

They were done by Peekaboo Photography! She's awesome! You should check out her blog~ peekaboophotos.blogspot.com

PS- I always love your comments so thank you! :)

John-Maren Goodman said...

Sorry my playlist was at the very bottom of the page but I moved it back to the top so you can stop it now! Sorry!

Cindi said...

I'm not even going to ask what his job is that requires him to bring a bra to work with him. Interesting! ;) And oh, so cute!

Teresa Jolley said...

That was so adorable. It's funny how kids are always begging to go to work, and then when they grow up, you can't get them to work.

The Not-a-hoes said...

haha he is so freakin cute! and he is getting sooo big! i remember when he was in my wedding and could only say a few words like alright!!

dcandmc said...

What is it with bras? I couldn't find mine one morning until I went into Maysi's room and there she was playing with it. strange.

Tiana Johnson said...

So cute. Love the bra, hooter mama!
He talks so much now! Isn't funny how suddenly they get good at it?