Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday Night "Mini golf" lights



Saturday night John took our little family on a date with John's brother Justin and the future Mrs. Nicole Goodman. We ate at Wingers, a yummy chicken place, where we over filled ourselves and loved every bit of it. Next we headed to Trifalga for some miniature golf. We hadn't been there since Braxton was a baby (I don't enjoy mini golf, but I'll play occasional). We had to go drop off our food at our house so Justin and Nicole met us there. When we got there just was playing all the token games which, if you win, gives you tickets to get prizes with. As we both rounded the corner of one of the games we saw a giant smile on both of there faces as they were gathering up the 100's of tickets shooting out of the game he just won. He was beaming as he told us he had just won the jackpot on a game of chance which got him 560 tickets.




We then headed off to do some mini golfing. As we reached the counter we noticed that it was completely different from the last time we had been there. It was totally dark over the indoor course with black lights beaming down to light up the under water theme. It was really neat!~ They had fish hanging over head which were glowing and looking all 3D. Big sharks, whales, and pirate skeletons. I was really impressed! Braxton was so hyped up. He couldn't wait to get out there and whack at the balls, no matter what direction they went.




Braxton was so excited about everything that he vigorously swung at the ball missing every time, so sweet Aunt Nicole Helped him out getting the ball going down the course.



I was holding the baby and having to much fun taking pictures so I didn't play with them, instead I just bugged them by saying "cheese" and "OH Come on, please smile." It was fun using my camera in new ways. I took really neat pictures of the course and everyone playing.

Here is Jaiden with the flash, and then without and the shutter open to capture the black light glow.





We all had a lot of fun. We didn't keep score which was the best part because it cut out all of the competition that the Goodman Boys always seem to have.





After we finished our the indoor course, Ryan, John's other brother, and his family, joined us for a very short game on the out door course. We were spent of golfing so it was more so we could hang out and let them play. Braxton and Weston loved it, but because there were so many people there by that time, we had to wait for next par each time, which made the little and big boys anxious. We ended up calling it a night 4 parts into the course! We really had a lot of fun!



4 comments:

Cindi said...

Love the pictures. You have VERY cute boys! It looked like you all had fun!

dcandmc said...

i had no idea that trafalga had changed their indoor course. We'll have to go there some time and check it out. I'm sure Maysi will love it.

Tiana Johnson said...

So he's finally getting married?! I guess he'll be moving out of his parent's house now, or not?

Teresa Jolley said...

That looks like so much fun. I'll have to take my kids there now that I know it's not the same boring one they always had.