I want to wish My Husband, best friend, and Lover a Happy 26th birthday!~ His birthday is the 15th! He is the sexiest 26yr old I ever seen~! Sorry love, I'm going to embarrass you a lot in this post~! He has the biggest heart and will do just about anything to help those he loves, and cares for! He works harder than most people do to provide for his family! He is a wonderful husband and father! His sons are his buddies, and his two biggest fans. Those two boys mean more to him than anything in this world!~ He Loves greater, deeper, and harder than most men ( He has to because he's married to me, and I scare easily) I can't even begin to tell you how amazing he is, and how outstanding of a man he has continually become! All that know him, or have grown up with him, can tell you that he has a great sense of humor, and a very infectious laugh! I am so glad that the lord brought you to me love, and I am privileged to be called your wife, and to be sharing this life with you, and I look forward to building an eternity together. Happy Birthday love, Here's to another great year of laughter, tears, joy, and sorrow!~ Keep it up!~~~
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |






2 comments:
John, you really all those things and so much more. You are a wonderful man and I'm happy to have you as my brother in law. You are so willing to assist people when they are in need and you do have such a ginormous heart. We all love you John.
26 sounds so young to me now!
Post a Comment