Monday, September 15, 2008

Golfing With Daddy For his Bday!


On Saturday I set John off golfing with his best buddies, which first and formost includes Braxton, to celebrate his Birthday. I was preparing a big dinner for him and needed him out of the house so I could not have any distractions! Braxton I think had more fun than the boys did! They golfed at the Cedar Hills Golf Course. John said it was long but fun! Braxtons favorite part was getting to ride in the golf cart. Every time the would go he would command John to "Go Fast." John loved it! LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON! Those words are all too true when it comes to my son and his daddy! Happy Birthday again love, and thank you for being the best daddy to our boys! WE LOVE YOU!


Uncle Derek is trying to teach him to drive.
Sorry derek he's a little young

Braxton's practicing his swing~



Shoot!! He lost His ball. Better find it Squirt!



3 comments:

Cindi said...

How cute. I am so impressed with your husband and I've never even met him! What a guy... takes his 2 yr old golfing?! Now THAT'S a good daddy!

The Not-a-hoes said...

Happy Bday everyone!

Teresa Jolley said...

What about me, huh?? I'm not your buddy. Ya, I would have sat in the cart the whole time anyway, and insisted that I drive because I'm a control freak.