Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google it!~

Google it!~This is a fun tag I found off of Tara & Jared Spencer's blog!~ I wanted to do it!~ So here it goes! You google in your answer for each topic. Pick the picture you like the best off the first 3pages!~ of Results and post.



1. First Name:


"Maren" Poinsetta




2. Middle Name:


"Annette" Bening






3. Last Name: I had two favorites


"Goodman" Theatre In Chicago


"Goodman" Heating and Air conditioners



4. Bad Habit: Dirty Dishes....I avoid cleaning them till John does them. Sorry love

How a dishwasher really works!




5. What are you doing right now:



Watching "Winnie the Pooh" with Braxton




6. Grandma's Name:
"Connie" comic strip



7. A past pet:


Cat





8. My First Job:


Cashier at "Bunny Bread store"






9. My age: 22





10. Where you grow up: 7 diffirent states

California, Nevada, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Nebraska, Mississippi




11. A past Love:


White Chocolate




12. My Best Freind Nickname:



"Reese" is what Braxton Calls my sister Teresa


When she was younger she was always called Pooh Bear



13. One of my favorite places:

Arizona Beach, along the Oregon Coast



14. If I went back to School I would:


Become a Labor & Delivery Nurse




15. A Place I would love to visit:


The "French Rivera"



16. My favortie Colors:

Navy Blue, Pastel yellow, Hot pink




17. Favorite food:


Desserts





I Tag Teresa Jolley, Tiana Johnson, Meghan Johnson, Natasha Marcon, Amy Wright, Annie Philips, Amanda Howell, Sierra Forstrom, Crystal Hessing~! Have fun girls

5 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

That was cute, of course my face blushed with pride when it came to your best friend and there was a reese candy bar. I love you. :)

The Not-a-hoes said...

coool

The Not-a-hoes said...

yes this was fun! i love tags they are fun to read because it gives us an insight to the persons personality not just their life! so are you going to come to teresas graduation next sat? you need to bring them babies i dont want to be a stranger to them!! i made pumpkin pies come have some!! oh and i go to the dr again tomorrow so we will see how this nugget is doing

Tiana Johnson said...

dang, I've got to complete 2 tags now! I'm still packing!

Amy said...

Very cute! and I'm excited to be tagged! My first one!