
Jaiden went to the doctors yesterday. He was 23inch long, 11lbs, which put him in the 37percentil. That is way bigger than Braxton was at this age. Jaiden is about 3lbs heavier than Braxton was at 2mths. Since John and I have gotten our callings in Nursery, Jaiden has been getting sick every time we've taken him in there. So we took him to the Doctors with a little cold, but even sick he still was so happy.....Until the shoots came! Poor baby took them like a trooper, but now he is soo so soar and very irritable! It's so sad what we put them through to protect them. Anyway, these pictures are taken on my phone before the shoots came.










3 comments:
He's soooo cute and so alert! You make beautiful babies! ;) I know what you mean about the shots. It makes you feel so bad, right?! My boys have their 3 year check up next week. I'm sure shots are due. I wonder how they'll handle them now that they know what's coming... probably not any better! :D Keep up the good work raising those cute boys!
Hi, Maren! I haven't officially commented on your blog yet, but I just wanted to say how cute your little boys are! It sounds like you guys are doing well! :)
Awww, 2 months already??? That's insane. He is so handsome!!
Post a Comment