I just absolutely love how much Braxton loves his little brother! He has truly taken a claim to him, which was absolutely my intentions. He loves to touch him, talk to him, and hold him anytime he gets a chance! The most adorable thing that he asks me is "Hold Buddy!" He insists on him being right next to him when he is sitting on the couch or when Jaiden is laying on the floor! It's the most precious thing and melts my heart to see my family, my boys coming together in Brotherly LOVE!
Lake Tahoe Day
10 years ago





4 comments:
Soooo darling! Especially the "hold buddy" part! I also love the picture of all three of your boys at the top. So precious!
Cute pictures! Good luck with the potty training. I have a feeling Braxton will catch on quickly. He's so stinkin smart. PS. I like the updated look on your blog.
Your little boys are very cute! I haven't ever seen your hubby outside of work. It is fun to see him with your boys. How fun!
I love the hold buddy part too. It's so cute. I love your boys and miss them already. Look at how big his eyes are?? Too cute, I better have a boy!!
Post a Comment