Okay so lets just admit that this blog is mainly so I can brag about my boys! I think that I have a pairs of good looking boys, but that's just the mommy in me talking! Jaiden is growing really fast it seems, and learning something new everyday! Braxton has really come into his own, and just keeps John and I laughing with all the new cute, Hilarious things he does everyday. He is definitely a sponge and take is anything we say or do, so we have definitely been watching ourselves. He keeps us busy and makes sure we are exercising every good parenting skill we have, although, sometimes that doesn't always happen. :( Anyway, I Just have to tell a cute story about Braxton really quick!
Braxton loves to chase our little dog Coco out in the backyard. Coco doesn't like it very much so he runs to any place in the yard that he thinks will keep him away from Braxton. Our property line on the north side is lined with a large cement wall that some how our little dog has learn us as a way to get away from braxton. He can get himself on there but hasn't been able to learn to back himself off, especially since the portion you can walk on is only about a foot wide! Well, we found away that when Braxton was chasing him one day, would get him to back himself off the wall. Just have Braxton walk down below or on the wall in front of Coco and that little dog will back himself up as fast as he can till he get back to the dirt then he runs as fast as he can to hide. Now if you've ever seen a dog walk backwards you'll understand just how funny this is. I have tried several times to catch it on video but with no success. Here are some updated pictures of Jaiden & Braxton.
AS you can tell Jaiden is my bald baby. It's slowly growing in, but till then his head will be the second thing you notice! His Big, beautiful eyes are the first!~





3 comments:
So so so stinken cute. I can't believe how fast these freakin babies grow. Jaiden is already getting so big. Make him stop!!!!
The pictures of the boys on the couch look like professional photos! Very nice job! :D
They are sweet boys.
Post a Comment