Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas at the Goodmans!~






Christmas was really an awesome time for us. Despite the hanging stress of no job, it never stopped us from loving every minute with our loved ones.


John's Nana & Papa Ross flew in from Hawaii, and we had the pleasure of spending two whole weeks with them. An awesome treat since they are so far away~ They spoiled our boys rotten. As grandparents always should.


We spent the whole week of Christmas at John's parents house so that we could have uninterrupted time with everyone. It worked out great for Christmas morning. It was sooo beautiful waking up to the tree light, toys for the boys strewn from one end to the other. John, His Nana Stayed up till 3am setting up the awesome train sets just so she could see your great grand baby's faces light up when they saw them Christmas morning. We all we give so much and I felt especially grateful. Braxton and Weston could hardly stand it they we're so excited to get they're hands on every moving toy they saw. It was a struggle trying to get them to smile and stay in one place, but worth every minute to see the excitement just burst right out of them.
Braxton is finally old enough to get excited about Christmas, so it was so fun to wake him up and bring him down the stairs to see the dark room all lite up with presents under the tree, and the train sets running. He was so cute, and just couldn't wait to jump out of his dads arms to touch everything










Jaiden was a little disoriented waking up, but it was so cute!!!!


He wasn't to interested in the fun toys he got, but all the toys and clothes were great and much needed.








I think the Dads were more anxious than the boys were when it came to getting to the toys. I had to keep reminding John to let Braxton open the presents. It was really cute to see them get so excited about pulling off the paper to see what's inside.














We had to write Wes and Braxton's names on their toys since they got the same things. Here is Ryan, and he looks to happy to be doing it....hmmm



The Adults got spoiled by Nana and Papa as well. Nana has impeccable taste. She got us really great clothes. I don't think I have parted with my sweater yet.



We gave Nana & Papa and Cheryl & Scott and large Wedding picture of us. They had been asking for it for along time.





Here is the after math of Christmas morning. Of Course my Mother in law is on top of cleaning the mess so this isn't as dirty as it was, but it was really great




We had an amazing dinner that evening. The first time I have ever tried Prime Rib, and it was so mouth watering we all fought over the last piece. Soooooo yummy.


I just want My Goodman Family to know How much I love them. They are our life line, and we can't imagine our life with out them. Thank you soo so much for the blessing you bring to our lives, and for letting us be apart of a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Sounds awesome. The tree was BEAUTIFUL!! :D

The Not-a-hoes said...

yeah the tree is awesome! it looks like one you would find at a mall

Teresa Jolley said...

Your Goodman Family truly are wonderful people. I love them too and you are very lucky to have such great in laws and such amazing grandparents to your little boys. Thanks for finally catching up on your posts. I've missed them, especially now that I don't get to see the boys. Jaiden is so cute and getting so big. And Star misses his best cousin.

Tiana Johnson said...

That looked like fun, and it looks like you'll be getting to celebrate with us next year. Yeah!