Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"No more, It's a all Gone"



Braxton came to me yesterday and asked if he could have more juice. He had just finished off the last of it 10 minutes earlier so I had to tell him "It's all gone, there's no more." Well that didn't make him very happy! He insisted that there was more, therefore I had to repeat myself in telling him it was all gone. Finally he gave up, but still grudgeful, and resumed watching his movie.

A few minutes later I was holding Jaiden trying to rock him to sleep. Braxton was standing in front of me so I asked him if he could grab the blanket that was next to him on the floor. He turned to me with a scowl on his face and said:

"A No more, it's a all gone."

I couldn't help smiling at his sassy remark(wonder where he gets that from. WINK WINK).

I then asked him again, and pointed at the blanket on the ground asking very nicely "PLLEEAASSSEE." Once more, he looked at the blanket, then looked back at me and said:

"No more, it's a all gone."

I guess that's what I get when I run out of juice from MY grudgeful two year old!

6 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

haha oh man i love that kid! he is always a blast to be around even in his grumpy moods :)

Cindi said...

What a smart little guy you're raising! It's very clever of him to use your own words against you! :D You'll have your hands full with that one! ha, ha

Tiana Johnson said...

Little stinker. That's hilarious!

Amy said...

How funny! He's such a cute little guy!

Tiana Johnson said...

Now that you guys live here, I know exactly how that little scowl looks. I could only imagine it before.

Tiana Johnson said...

Now that you guys live here, I know exactly how that little scowl looks. I could only imagine it before.