
A Sunday or two before Christmas I was running home from church to grab some clean clothes for Braxton. He had had an accident in Nursery and needed a quick change. As I pulled up into our Drive way there sitting on our back steps were a few beautiful gifts.
I was so shocked to see them, obviously not expecting them. They left NO hint of who had left it, just a card that said Merry Christmas~Santa. I was curious as to who had left them, and wanting very much to say thank you, but all I could do was bring them in, stare at them and cry. I was so humbled and grateful.
We had told each other we weren't doing Christmas presents this year, and with john suddenly losing his job we needed the extra money from his Christmas bonus to live on for the next few weeks. I showed John after church, and he was so floored and grateful as well. I was determined to thank our angels properly so I started calling those who knew of our situation. When I told my mom and asked if she sent them, She said No but also reminded me that sometimes people need to serve others anonymously. They don't do it for the recognition, but just for the purpose of giving, and showing their love for you!! Afterwards I stopped searching for our angel, but it left my heart full of gratitude and love!!
A Day or two before Christmas we also found an entire feast on our front door step. I am not sure if these two random acts of kindness are connected, but we want our angels to know how blessed they have made our lives!!!!! Truly from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!!~





3 comments:
I love the people who love you and took good care of you for Christmas! It makes MY heart happy too!
we had something like that too, just small gifts every day during the 12 days of christmas, and it was sooo hard not to look for who ever was doing it! but thats so awesome they gave you a whole meal too
How sweet! Some people did that to my sister once, though the clothes they gave her didn't fit and looked to be about 15 years out of date. Nice gesture though.
Post a Comment