Saturday night Teresa & Darin had a Christmas party to go to for his work. I was babysitting Daylon and Star for them and Rain was staying with some friends! I was unfortunately sick with a really bad migraine(Tis the Season)! SO we seperated the kids. Star, Braxton, and Jaiden came and watched a movie with me while Daylon went with John to get some dinner. It worked great since Starlett fell asleep and Braxton ended up down stairs with his daddy once he was home. They spent the night and spent the whole next day with us. Daylon got bored plenty since he was with either toddlers or adults, but He had a blast entertaining Braxton on the little tricycles that John's mom has for her Grandsons.!~ Braxton loves Playing with his cousin Day-day
Lake Tahoe Day
10 years ago





2 comments:
Cute! Bummer they couldn't go somewhere else when you had a migraine!
That's too funny. When I picked him up I got after him for getting on it, guess he'd been on it the whole time. Thank you so much for watching them for us.
Post a Comment