Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jaiden gets "BUZZED" For the Holiday


Since we saw Hyrum and Tiana at Thanksgiving I have taken to some of there ways~ For instance they usually give thier babies, girl or boy, and buzzed hair cut between 4-6mths. Jaiden has been my Q-ball baby like I was when I was a baby. I want to find ways to encourage his hair to grow so I am following the advise of my sister in-law and buzzed Jaidens head!





No one even noticed that there was nothing on his head since he barely had nothing on there to begin with. It was fun to rub his head every time you held him. It is now growing in nicely and just a little thicker, but truthfully on John and I notice.






So Here is him now!! You can't tell since the Hair is so light, but it's there and it's thicker...Trust me! I am sure we will do it one more time!!!



Aren't those the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Ok, seriously? He's a BEAUTIFUL baby! With perfection like his, who needs hair?! He sat so still and patient while you buzzed him. What a good boy! :D

Tiana Johnson said...

I expected to see a beer can in Jaiden's hand...with the buzz and all. haha...I think my kids' hair looks better buzzed since their pre-buzz hair is pretty much just patchy stuff that never look presentable. That's actually the main reason I buzz them. Quicker growing hair is just a nice bonus afterward!