Monday, October 27, 2008

Autum Family Photos




Sunday was a spectacular day for photos! The leafs are all changed and crisping in there fall colors. We have had many cold nights here so a lot of the trees in the mountains are already bare! John and I decided to go revisit old memories at the site where we were married. I brought my camera along to get some awesome pictures of Braxton running through the leaves, and Jaiden having fun watching! It was so beautiful, and the air was so refreshing to take in! I am excited for the up coming seasons. Not just for the beauty of the weather or the Holidays, but for all the family that will hopefully be together again! I know that I miss my family being together so much! I always ache a little for those times when it was easy for all of us to get together and just be with each other for hours playing games, and laughing about old times, new times, and all the in betweens! Hopefully this year will be full of Many, many great new memories that we can cherish and hold on too Forever!











7 comments:

Cindi said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics! The one of your three boys that you made your header is awesome. I think the one of you kissing Jaiden is my favorite. They're all soo cute!

The Marcons said...

cute, cute pics! I also love the one of you kissing Jaiden. What a fun day.

The Not-a-hoes said...

aahh i want to go do this asap! i keep trying to talk my mom into going to gardner village to do them but she is being a bum! i looove taking fall pictures there with all the halloween stuff too in the background. i have a feeling the holidays are going to rock this year!

Amy said...

Such a cute family! And the place is beautiful!

Tiana Johnson said...

Beautiful pictures! I miss my camera!!!

Nicole Fryer said...

Your pictures are so cute I love them, I also love the beautiful fall leaves.

Teresa Jolley said...

I asked where the pic came from on the card you emailed me, but I guess if I were to check your blog more often then once every couple of weeks, I would have seen. I love love love these pictures.