That's right!~ My Big baby Braxton's baby blues are pink. He has had a viral infection for the last week, but Saturday morning the infection brought on viral conjunctivitis, or in other words Pink Eye. I, being the overly concerned parent, jumped on-line to do as much research as possible, trying to decide whether I should rush him to the Doctors or not. I came to find that there is three different kinds of pink eye (believe it or not). Bacterial, Viral, and allergic conjunctivitis. I read 4 different websites, and came to my own conclusion that he has a Viral pink eye, since he has had a sinus infection ever since we got home from Wyoming, which in turn can be an underlining cause for this type of pink eye. It is not treatable with antibiotic, which I'm okay with since I feel Braxton is young enough that he is still building up is immune system so I rarely put him on antibiotic anyway. His pediatrician agrees that Young kids should only have antibiotics when absolutely necessary. Anyway, he isn't the only one sick. I have been sick this whole week as well with some kind of cold(probably the same one that Braxton has) and now John has it as well, so we are all one big sick family in our quarantined home, and I am needing a brake so bad, and some fresh air, but it has turned cold and snow here in the beehive state. So for now I'll have to wait for a better day, literally.
This is Sunday morning and they look a lot better. Yesterday they looked way worse and really mattered.





3 comments:
Oh man, I hate it when the nasty stuff hits the kids! Poor guy.
He still looks cute in pink! ;) Hope everyone gets better quickly. Being sick and stuck at home is just miserable!
So you didn't get any eye drops from the dr?? Does it seem to hurt him?
Post a Comment