Saturday was my future sister-in-law, Nicole's, bridal shower!! She is absolutely, hands down, the sweetest person, and one quickly becoming one of my closest friends! I am so HAPPY that Justin found her!! We had tons of fun decorating Advise scrapbook pages, and getting to know the bride(literally). She got some great gifts, Many of which I'm jealous of!~ THANK YOU SO MUCH to all those ladies who came to show your love and support for Justin and his Bride!!
We are soo so excited for him and Wish the best to both of them in their up coming adventure in marriage!! It's been quite a wait for Justin to find the right one but well worth it, because Nicole is an amazing find!!! We Love You Nicole!!





4 comments:
A long wait for Justin??? How old is he? 35? That's a long wait.
Maren, that was such a great shower! You are an excellent hostess - not to mention the sweetest girl I've ever met. Seriously! We had a great time.
Wish I could have made it. I was sad to hear when I got home from "Super Saturday" in my ward that the shower was already over. Hope it went well and that all had a good time.
Looks like a great turn-out! You must be a great party-thrower!
Post a Comment