I knew we were leaving on Friday all week, but true to my lazy nature I procrastinated (partially because I was kind of pouting because I really really wanted my husband to come, but he couldn't due to work) and even debating on the day before departure if I still wanted to go since all of my siblings that were initially going had to cancel. I finally got frustrated and said heck with it I'm going, or else I would get stuck home alone or hanging out at the in laws without my husband all weekend! I rather the fun of seeing my family then being alone all weekend. So packing was a breeze once I actually decided to do it. Those boys were challenging though with anything that I have to do that does not include entertaining them. Braxton was a little easier because He played outside yelling at the top of his lungs that we were going bye bye(apparently he was excited about going). But Jaiden on the other hand needs a little more one on one time and I always feel I'm neglecting or depriving him in some way when I'm not keeping him stimulated or at least entertained, and apparently so does he, so I couldn't pass up the chance of playing with him, which lead to more procrastinating on my part.
Then Braxton to a brake from his happy dance of joy over going bye-bye outside and joined us in our fun and playtime inside.
Needless to say I got the job done and all final packing accomplished. And if you know me, you would know how I seem to over-plan for any trip so my stacks were piled high. Sorry Mom & Steve...





1 comment:
Ok I'm here to comment on all your posts, I'm shocked to see so many that I have to catch up on.
Post a Comment