Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jaiden's Fast Learning Curve


Jaiden has been learning so much in the last 3 months! He surprises me every day! The other day we bought him a new tummy time map with toys that hang over him. The very first day he was so excited to see all the new colors, shapes, and sounds! He kicked and squealed which was just the cutest thing in the world! The very next day, while he was playing on his new mat, he began to try and grab at the toys. At first I thought it was just an accident that he caught them in his hand, but then I watched him and he was really focusing hard, trying to open his hand and control the motion of where, and what it was doing. He stared at it so intently. It floored me! My 3 month old was learning how to grab things. Ever since then he can now grip and pull on them. He hasn't quit got the hand to mouth motion yet (thank heavens), but I think I'll have my hands full with this one! I'm so proud to have two smart boys!! I've never felt smart, ever, in my life so I am just beaming with pride to know it is in my boys! I'm almost positive they get it from their Daddy! He is a smart man! Anyway, just had to show off my little one to you!





6 comments:

Amy said...

He is seriously so cute! How exciting to see all of their milestones!

Cindi said...

Smart AND stinkin' cute!! :D

Tiana Johnson said...

I love the black and whites.

Teresa Jolley said...

Ok, it is now CRUCIAL that I get my butt up there to see you and my cute nephews. He is sooooo adorable and I can't believe he is growing so fast. I love the pictures, ecspecially the black and white. Sooooo sooooo cute.

Teresa Jolley said...

Ok, it is now CRUCIAL that I get my butt up there to see you and my cute nephews. He is sooooo adorable and I can't believe he is growing so fast. I love the pictures, ecspecially the black and white. Sooooo sooooo cute.

Ron & Michelle said...

Dear John and Maren, what cute little boys!!!! I love just the little face peeking out of the towel. And every day I do thank my Heavenly Father for my children, and grandson even though my wonderful children are grown, I love being involved in their lives. You do an awesome job on your blog, its very fun to look at. Thanks for sharing.