Tuesday, October 28, 2008

John's Spongebob!~

last night we carved pumpkins with Ryan & Brittani (Or i should say John & Ryan carved pumpkins). They looked on the Internet for templates to use. Ryan ended up using a tigger template that turned out so great! John challenged himself, however, to do one of our favorite characters, SPONGEBOB! He thought several times that it had him beat since it wasn't really a template as much as a picture that he had to try and look at then draw to the right specs onto his pumpkin!! Well, Surprise, surprise He did and excellent job!



I wasn't able to do mine that night since John was so preoccupied with his so I quickly carved one tonight (or once again John did, I just got the template!) It was something very simple just to say that I did one!!

The only fun thing about mine is I get the light inside it that changes colors! OOOHHH AHHHH



7 comments:

Amy said...

How fun--very impressive! Way to go! I love the color-changing light!

Tiana Johnson said...

Dang maybe there should be a job change coming soon those were great!!!
Hy

Cindi said...

VERY impressive! I love them both!! :D

Tiana Johnson said...

That's sweet! I didn't know they had lights that would change colors!

The Not-a-hoes said...

we did ours last week sometime i have just been too lazy to post the pics! we didnt use templates but they turned out okay.

love the spongebob! the pic of just the light makes it look like the spongebob macaroni!

Kirk said...

John!!It was good to hear from you. You have such a cute family! My mom did mention that she had run into your family tell them hi. Maren I am proud of you for holding down the fort!!!
-Kelli

Teresa Jolley said...

John's is freakin awesome, but I love the colors on yours.